Happy Birthday America! Man, I love my country :)! One of the best ways to celebrate freedom, not the only way but one of the best, is to show gratitude. So here is a mostly random gratitude list for today and I challenge you to make one yourself. In no particular order except for the first one …
- Eternal Freedom found in Jesus Christ
- The earthly freedoms we have here in the United States.
- The freedom to pursue Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
- The men and women who fought for, and some who even died, to obtain and defend our freedom.
- Living unhindered by legalism and embracing the freedom of pure grace instead.
- Activia yogurt (just ate some so … made the list.) Not sure how freedom oriented this one is but … at this moment it is important.
- Friends and family who accommodate the freedom to be healthy, honest, and authentic.
- The freedom to live in a high-tech/online world without being enslaved by it
- The freedom of self-determination.
- The freedom to embrace or to walk away.
- The freedom to take a stand and/or apologize. The freedom to forgive.
- The freedom to respectfully disagree.
- The freedom to assemble … for any reason.
- The freedom to know and be known; to love and be loved.
And I could go on and on but I think I will stop there. What freedom(s) are you grateful for today?