A few weeks ago I mentioned on Facebook that I would be relaunching my blog here at Randy.Today. I have posted random blog posts lately, but I want to be more consistent and cover specific topics regularly. After doing some backend admin work, thinking through a posting strategy and cleaning things up around here, I am ready to go! Here are the five categories I have set up for re-launching the blog:
- Being Gay & Christian – I think the intent with this category is evident. While these topics can be very serious very quickly, I am hoping these posts will be more uplifting and encouraging than anything else.
- Common + Unity = Community – we become more ourselves in relationship with others. These posts will be more along the lines of current affairs. I am still working through this category in my mind.
- Along the Way… – blogging about random life events, meetings, and situations (Past and present.) I run into the strange, beautiful and everything else that MUST be blogged about quite regularly.
- Ask-It-Basket – Where I answer questions people send along. I am not Oprah, but I am an open book! So if in inclined, ask away in the comments or privately by clicking here.
- Helpful Resources – I want to review various resources that have been helpful to me and suggest them to others.
Right now my goal is to have at least two new posts a week to be published Wednesday and Sunday mornings. Also, nothing is ever written in stone around here so if you have thoughts on editing the category names above or topic suggestions, don’t hesitate, let me know.
I am excited! I love blogging. The timing feels more than right, perfect really. I am looking forward to this new season. Thanks for reading.